Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Happiness!!!

Howdy!  If I was already a more established blogger, I would invite my new friend - Anne Lafleur - to write a guest blog for me!  However, being a brand new blogger myself, I'm going to take this opportunity to blog about my new friend Anne and the beautiful project she recently started! 

Anne recently started The Gift of Happiness project...you can read all about it on her website:  http://thegiftofhappiness.org/.  When I first heard about this project a week ago I immediately reached out to Anne, wanting to support her.  She was so happy that I had reached out and asked me to introduce myself if I went to the Natick Farmers Market.  Last Saturday as I was driving to Natick I asked Darin to please google what time the Natick Farmers Market was open until...he checked and told me...1 pm.  It was 12:40 and I was just merging off the Mass Pike!  So I sped up and raced to downtown Natick and at 12:50 we arrived!  I went straight to Anne's booth and introduced myself. 

Friends...I must say it was one of the warmest, happiest greetings I've ever received.  Anne was really happy to meet me, I could tell.  And I was really happy to meet Anne!  As I looked over the items on her table, I was totally overcome with emotion.  I couldn't believe that there was a project dedicated to happiness and paying happiness forward - it's just such a beautiful idea and that she has put it into motion and that the proceeds will benefit such an amazing cause - let's just say I shed a few tears!

I love these kits, I bought a few and I will buy some more!  I can't think of a better gift than spreading happiness!  Kudos to Anne for having an idea and making it happen!!!   Check out her website and reach out to her with questions or just to tell her your happiness story!!!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment